Sunday, April 1, 2012

You know you are in the South when........

A great beer is called Southern Pecan. In Seattle one of my favorite beers is called Wild Salmon.

It's really made with pecans!!!!!

Little boys wear rompers like this. Very cute but I have never seen anything like them in Seattle.
I hope this doesn't offend anyone, I just find these kinds of cultural things fun. We are now down on the Gulf visiting my 90 year old Step -Mom. We saw her this afternoon and she is doing great.
Even though I'm on vacation, I'm making good progress on John Foster. I'm really enjoying the big red house.
Thanks for taking a look and have a great week! We go home to the beautiful and pleasantly cool NW on Thurs.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great vacation! I'm like you, I like traveling the country for this very reason. To see the differences in different parts of the country.

    ReplyDelete