The final size is 26x16 1/2 inches.
As I said in a previous post, I learned a lot stitching this design. I don't really enjoy stitching the same things over and over. There was a lot of this kind of stitching in this design. That big plant on the left was probably the most fun. I absolutely love the way the border looks but I got very tired of stitching it. The second photo shows you the beautiful frame! The last picture shows my huge change. I could not bring myself to stitch all the grass and background to the letters. I would have died of boredom. Implementing the change was not easy. I estimated the wrong location for the second row in the alphabet and it all had to be frogged. I also frogged the bird on the right side twice!!!!!The chart called for using silk thread. I used tons of floss. In fact, I lost count of how many skeins of WDW onyx I used. The design called for 36 or 40 ct. I stitched on 32. Silks would have broken the bank. All that being said, I love the way it looks. It will be up all year in my craft room!!!! While I love the series, I doubt I will stitch another. I love Liberty's Welcome but the color changes would be very difficult for that one. Again the chart calls for silk. In Ghoultide, I did not like the DMC conversions so I had to wing it with most of the colors.
The front porch is ready for Halloween! I had a lot of fun doing it this year. I guess to make up for last year.
My emergency back surgery was one year ago this Friday. I had a massage today and he asked about the accident. Once again I was told how very lucky I am. When I get a bit down, I try to remember that and thank God everyday for the fact that I am able to walk. Also thanks to my amazing DH without who's help I would never have made it! Thanks so much for joining me today. I hope you all have a great week!