Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Beach-Part 2 of the Amazing Walk

Now we have arrived at the beach.  I apologize that I don't know the names of most of the things you will see on this post.  For me, the joy is that in less than one hour, I can be at this beach.  Yesterday was beautiful as it was warm and sunny. It was great because we could take our shoes off and get pictures of things under the water.  It was a very low tide.  However, we have walked on this beach when it is very cloudy and even a bit misty.  It is still beautiful.  This beach is located at the very top of the Kitsap Peninsula, where Admiralty Inlet meets Puget Sound.  Please enjoy the sights!







 The children were having a wonderful time!




 So were the dogs!












What a dream to live where water and mountains meet!





And this just made the walk perfect!
Thanks you so much for checking out this blog! I hope you are having a very special Memorial Day Week-end.  I think that tomorrow I'll get a a bit more serious about this holiday!

11 comments:

  1. where water and mountains meet! haha...i live on top of a mountain with a river at it's base. but, there are no beaches in the city!!! there is a railroad though! and we had a sunny warm day too. it almost hit 100! so, we are almost just the same though not really!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, gorgeous pics.Thank you for sharing your beautiful part of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog, and I so enjoyed my visit! Beautiful photos and a very interesting read!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your amazing walk pictures! A hot 90 today and humid with a storm just rolling through. I love the moss and the fairy house? Have a good Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barb - You are SO lucky to be at the beach and have a mountain view like that. Love the Bald Eagle - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clean water, marvelous mountains, beautiful creatures, cheerful people, happy dogs and a curious photographer. This is the ideal combination for a perfect post. Thank you for sharing Barb...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello

    Gorgeous photos, I certainly enjoyed them.

    The water is so clear and the mountains are the perfect back drop.

    Thank you for posting these lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You live in such a beautiful place!
    Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's funny, Barb, I was just talking to a friend at lunch the other day whose brother lives in Washington and was telling her about the gorgeous photos on your blog. She agreed that it really is the prettiest scenery there and she would move there in a heartbeat :)

    Thanks for sharing (and think of me today when it hits 88 degrees today!!)... Enjoy your Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous. What a fantastic place to be able to get to so quickly:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy moley, what fabulous pictures! What a great place to visit. We're trying to put together a trip up the coast of Oregon. I don't think we can go up as far as Washington though. I've been there many times and am so in love with it.

    ReplyDelete