Monday, August 20, 2012

My purchase & Salem Village

I am so happy that many of you enjoyed seeing the Halloween  eye candy.  Thanks for taking a look and thanks to those who made a comment.  That place is just amazing at Christmas as well as Halloween.  This will be a short post but I will show you what I bought-you didn't think I could go there without buying something did you? As I have shown on the blog, I did a cross stitch called "Salem Village"  by The Primitive Needle.  I hope to do something with these two things together.


 Here is the back of the fake book.

 This is what you see when it is on the book stand.

 Here are the two together.  I'm not quite sure how I'll arrange this , but it will be fun working it out!
 I hope you all have a great week!

14 comments:

  1. I love Halloween! I have that chart. Makes me what to stitch the PN design...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Barb - they'll be great together! Hope you visit the shop when it is decorated for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look already now wonderful together! I am curious how you will make the arrangement of the two... :o)

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great book!
    Love your Salem Village.
    Both will look great together.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have the same book....somewhere? hmmm...where is it? i thought i had all of my halloween out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the book you bought and your finished sampler will look great alongside it.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love it! Must be kept out on display year round IMO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are perfect together. Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I can't wait to see how you use the two together. Very cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think a little Woolpets Witch would go well with the other two? She could be making the brew in a miniature pot....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laurie, that is a wonderful idea. You know how I LOVE!!! my Woolpet witches!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an intriguing post, Barb! Can't wait to see what you come up with... And in reading Laurie's post above--yes a Woolpets Witch is a must!! I just love her creations :)

    ReplyDelete