Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day 2015

Many of us in the U.S. are taking time today to think about the many men and women  and their families who have sacrificed so much for our nation.  While it is a time to remember those who did not come home, it is a time for our family to be very thankful for the one who did come home, Major Jeffrey Stvan.

 Jeff flew 2 tours in Iraq in  a Blackhawk helicopter.

 About a year ago with our grand daughter Hannah.

 A few years ago when he became Major with Caleb.

 Last Fall enjoying some football together.

 Last July he married Kacey  and gained another son Ian.

Thanks for joining me today.  Tomorrow, I will do a catch up post on stitching.


7 comments:

  1. Nice to honor those who serve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to honor those who serve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics.
    Thanks to him for serving our country.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thank him for his service to our country!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad he did come home safe and sound... and this American is very grateful for his service and dedication and for all who serve in the military.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having married a military man myself (RCAF) I think this is a beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was a former Navy wife, and I appreciate all the military service members who have and do sacrifice for our country. :)

    ReplyDelete