Thursday, July 7, 2011

A correction!

Well, I knew I was a bit tired when I posted last night and today I found a mistake. The LHN design is called "Liberty Belles." My Quaker design is call,"Sweet Land of Liberty." The design is done by Cherished Stitches. I changed a lot of this design by using NPI Inc. threads. I used colors 636(clove range), two shades of Atlantic blue range 923 and 925, and last ,gold 772 (sunflower gold range). I use those blue shades a lot. As I said, I used linen that I had on hand. I think the Quaker design was on 32ct. Antique ivory. This is a color and count that I use frequently.
Now I'm busily stitching "Jenny Bean's Creation Sampler" by Shakespeare's Peddler. I'm trying 36 ct. Edinburgh linen and the recommended floss. Photos to come later.
Well, summer made an exit today ! Cold , damp, and in the 60's! I'm not complaining as I talked to my sister in FL and she said that at ten last night, with the humidity it was like 90 degrees!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment