Thursday, April 26, 2012

John Foster Revisited

Just a quick blog to show you the new improved John Foster.  I replanted the tree , added the vines, and put in a few birds.  I hope by the end of this evening I'll be ready to add his name.  We have had a busy few days.  Today I worked at the school and yesterday we went plant shopping in the rain.  That's actually a good time to do it.  On warm sunny day the garden centers are very crowded.  Yesterday we were almost alone.  Tomorrow, I'll show you the results of my shopping and the SBAs newest project.  Have a great Fri. and thanks so much for looking at my blog
.

John is looking better. Sorry for the blue cast to the photo. I really have trouble getting colors correct. I'm not sure if it is the camera, computer, or ME!

8 comments:

  1. Looks great already! :o)

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a quick finish, after a massive frogging attack! Congrats. It looks indeed gorgeous.

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than old brick houses--looks great! By the way, I put your package in the mail today. Sorry it took so long, but I did include a few extras.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a speedy job after getting rid of those nasty frogs. :) I love this piece more and more each time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really bounced back quickly from your "frog" attack, Barb--John is looking great.

    And thanks for the tip about plant shopping in the rain--great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing your John Foster updates! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete