See the big tree on the left. Notice a darker green vine going up between the house and the tree. Well, on Sat. night I had finished the big tree on the right where you see a big empty space!(identical to the one on the left). Last night I sat down to stitch the vine. I realized quickly that I had a problem, not enough spaces between the house and vine. It was only one space but the vine would have touched either the house or the tree. The mis-count was actually down in that dark green grass. Since I counted off the grass to position the tree , I was one square too close to the house!! The SBA ( an engineer in his former life) tried to see if I could avoid removing the whole tree. We couldn't find a good solution so I spent several hours frogging!!!!!!!
Front Porch & Meet My New Puppy
2 hours ago