I am finally able to get back to my stitching!! Yea!! John Foster will be done in just a short time. I totally changed the border color. I'm using the soft gold. The color that was called for was a very light sort of lavender. It would not have gone well with the changes I made along the way. The pattern called for a pinkish red house. I changed it to a barn red . That required a few more changes. I do love the way it has turned out. The SBA says it might become his favorite!! Tonight I will finish the bee hive and the bees and the red flower on the far right. That leaves half of the border, the first half took 3 nights of stitching. I guess that means it should be done in 4 stitching nights!! Thank you so much for taking a look!!!!! Hope the week is going well!!
Wrinkles have caused that line in the bottom part. It's really all the same. I iron after I'm all done.
I love that garden maze.
That border takes a bit of time to stitch!