Sunday, September 25, 2011

More Halloween Decorating

I always decorate my desk that is in the entry hall to the house. I absolutely love this desk. It is cherry with curly maple drawers. It probably dates to about 1850. We found an old calendar in a drawer that dates from 1867. The sign on the calendar reads "Utica Morning Herald." The desk is a great size, it could be used in almost any room of a house.

The desk welcomes you into the house.

I bought this white feather tree to decorate for spring. It has proven to be well worth the money I paid for it. I also decorated it for the 4th of July.

I used these on my bigger tree. They were too small to show up but they are just right for this little tree.



Love the web!



Of course, my tree would not be complete with out one of my daughter's wonderful "Woolpet" creations!! Again, this bat got lost on the bigger tree.

An awesome "Woolpet" raven tops these fun boxes.

I have a great collection of Tom Jones pumpkins. He is a terrific potter from Fairhope,Alabama. My wonderful Step-Mom got me addicted to Tom Jones pottery!-especially his pumpkins.

These little boxes sit down on the desk top.

Along with a picture from many years ago!

This sheet music also sits on the desk top.
Thanks for looking and join me tomorrow for more Halloween cross stitch!

2 comments:

  1. I love all your Halloween stuff. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how cool. i love all of it. the witches' flight sits on my piano! now i just need some good fall weather!

    ReplyDelete