Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Morning Walk In Poulsbo

Two days ago we went for a morning walk in Poulsbo. If you walk up the hill from the downtown, there is a street that runs along the water. We like to walk along this street. There are some pretty homes with great views.

This little bench was in front of a garage!

These are two small homes with super views!

I wouldn't call this a small house!

This wonderful Virginia Creeper has totally covered this fence. Great fall color!

I like this little old house. It looks like it may have new siding but the house is fairly old.


This door is full of Norwegian carvings.


This street faces Liberty Bay , a part of Puget sound. All of the homes have this view.

The Poulsbo yacht club.

This is my very favorite house!!!!! Looks like it could be on Nantucket.

Probably my second favorite house on this street. The SBA and I watched it being built.

This little park was our destination.

Yes, there really was an oyster plant on this site.

There are several purple martin houses on the water. Notice the babies!

Thanks for taking a tour of this little town with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment