Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Update on Halloween Revelry

A few days ago, I showed you my project by Lisa Roswell called "Halloween Revelry" in the annual Halloween Issue of Just Cross Stitch 2009. I just ordered another of her designs called"Witches Nine." It's based on an old rhyme. I have looked at it for some time and finally decided to order it. I'm afraid Lisa's designs will become harder and harder to find as she is no longer with us. I'm gradually getting all of them that I want. I love the one called "Witches Hollow." I have that pattern. Maybe I'll start that one soon- we'll just have to see! This one has really been fun to stitch!


Here's the whole witch , not just her hat!


I love the detail!!Look at the earrings and gold ring on her hand!


And the gold buttons on her boots. She's one classy witch!
Join me tomorrow for a market trip full of fall's bounty! And, thanks for taking a look!

1 comment: