Thursday, November 17, 2011

Storms and Cross stitch!

Well, we did get our Pacific storm last night. They had predicted high winds but they weren't too bad. Fortunately because we often loose power with bad storms. We did get enough wind to take down lots of leaves. This morning the deck was fairly covered. The mountains got LOTS of snow. I'll try to get a picture of them in the next few days. It looks so pretty to see them with snow again! Hope everyone is having a good week. I need to get busy with Thanksgiving stuff as I'm having a group of 8!

Oh, I keep forgetting to take my little witch down!!

This tree was still full of leaves a few days ago. Looks like I forgot Mr. Pumpkin too!! Maybe I'm just trying to make Halloween last a bit longer!

The front yard.

My wonderful paper -bark maple is almost bare by the looks of the ground.

The first red mitten is done.

Plus, Quaker Thanksgiving is finally framed and looks good on the desk. The pilgrim kids had to go.

Thanks for having a look!

2 comments:

  1. Oh those winds can be so much fun, or should I say exciting. But the mess in the morning!! I remember them so. You got to take the good with the bad I guess. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a quick but messy storm, what with all the leaves just about to fall. Now they're all on the ground making a beautiful carpet of gold.

    ReplyDelete