Friday, December 2, 2011

cross stitch catch up

For several days I have said that I would do a cross stitch catchup. First, I'll show some ornaments that I still need to finish then I'll show the design I'm currently working on. By the way, my new picture was taken last Dec. in a delightful little town in northern Alabama called Mooresville. There are 15 -20 houses. But they are all lovely. I'll do a Mooresville post soon.

My daughter did this one for me many years ago. I think this is the year poor Santa needs to be finished!

I did this last year. I wanted to try 40ct. linen to see if I liked stitching on linen that small. This color is so bad . In reality the linen is white and the tree is WDW Lancaster Red.

This is another one I did last year. The fabric was 32 ct. antique ivory and the threads are various WDW colors. I just used what I had on hand. The design is called Christmas Spot Sampler by Twisted Threads. I have a little frame for this one.

This is my current project. I bought the pattern from Edgar at Blacksheep's bit of the Web. It is called Companion Quaker Christmas Tree Sampler Part Two. I'm stitching it on 32ct. antique ivory using DMC3362. I do love Quaker so I'm really enjoying this work! I Hope to have some good pictures of Christmas in Poulsbo tomorrow! Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment