Saturday, October 29, 2011

Witches on Walls plus a few others!

Just about the time I thought I would run out of postings I found more things I haven't blogged about. Along with Halloween all over the house, it can also be found on my walls! Some are cross stitch and some are other types of pictures. Here are a few that stand out.

I did this little Drawn Thread design for my Grandson's first Halloween. Since I had thread left, I made one for us!

This is one of the first cross stitches that I did. The pattern disappeared long ago.

I did this after I started collecting witches. Then I dyed the whole thing to look a bit older.

Here are some of the details.





This was a paper cut that I purchased at the craft fair in Sharonville, Ohio many years ago. I love the finish on the frame.

I bought this print of a watercolor in Rockport, MA also many years ago.

Later we saw the exact house the artist had used for his painting. I had to have a picture of that house!

Sweet Caleb two years ago.

This is from the Blackbird Designs Halloween booklet Trick or Treat.

I bought this at a garden center in Huntsville two years ago.

This picture was made by cutting out different pieces of wool. Again, I got this many years ago at a great little shop in Scottsburg, IN.

One of my favorite artists, Will Moses.

Last but not least, this is a print of a painting of a place in Snohomish ,WA called Craven Farms. They have lots of different pumpkins and fall decorations.

Thanks for taking a look. I'll have to see what I have missed for tomorrow's post!

2 comments:

  1. Another great post Barb! I love all the Halloween stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your halloween stitching! Bet your house looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete